PLATO Desk / Made in Germany
How minimalist is that?
Alissa Arends, Leon Bucher and Yelim Kim are currently studying at the renowned Bauhaus University Weimar. With PLATO, the three young designers have succeeded in creating a desk/table that can be used in a variety of ways and that can be folded up and rebuilt in just a few simple steps. The desk/table is quickly and flexibly available wherever it is needed; as office furniture, as a worktop or as a breakfast or buffet table.
The desk/table frame is powder-coated in graphite black and pure white. The 1 inch thick desk/table top is available as a 58.66 x 29.53 inch lightweight plywood board with rounded corners and edges and coated in white or matte black.
- foldable, mobile and easy to stow away
- light, handy table frame
- quick to assemble and dismantle, without tools
- takes up little space when folded
- rear feet are height adjustable
- the table top is pushed into the rear corners and fixed
- the PLATO table top can optionally be locked with two screws on the back of the frame
- frame: powder-coated steel
- round tube diameter 1 x .10 in.
- table top: weight 25.35 lb.
- table height: 29.53 in.
Scope of delivery:
- one frame
Furniture Made in Germany